Normal DECT-telephones are permanent radiators, which means that the base station always sends pulsed radiation – even if you are not telephoning. These telephones are not offered by us.In order to give you a decision support, we have rated our offered cordless telephones in two categories.
Telephones that are marked with this symbol have a so called Full-Eco-mode (manufacturer’s names: Eco Low Radiation, Full-Eco-Mode, Eco-Dect+)
- No radiation at all when nobody telephones – inside or outside of the charging tray
- Power regulation in handset and base station depending on demand
- Low radiation is also guaranteed with several handsets in use
These devices don’t have to be put back into the charger/ base station after the end of a call in order to guarantee a switch-off of radiation!
Telephones that are marked with this symbol have a so called Eco-mode (manufacturer’s names: Eco-Mode, Reduced Radiation)
- Low radiation when nobody telephones – the handset has to be put back into the charging tray.
- The switch-off/reduction can only work with just one handset
These devices have to be put back into the charger/base station after the end of a call in order to guarantee a switch-off or reduction of radiation!
Schnurlose Telefone Buy online | order low-priced via the internet
Low radiation telephones - Low Radiation DECT (ECO-Mode bzw. ECO-DECT)
Cordless DECT-telephones without permanent transmission | Telephones with low radiation
We deliver with:
Schnurlostelefon.de, teclands GmbH, Hauptstraße 65, 97520 Röthlein
Telefon +49 (0) 9723 93409-10, Fax +49 (0) 9723 93409-29, firstname.lastname@example.org